KStone seeks to generate superior risk-adjusted returns in all economic environments.
- KStone seeks to generate absolute, above market risk-adjusted returns for inststutions and high net worth individuals by constructing low volatility portfolios with low correlations to the equity and fixed income markets
- KStone's Funds primarily invest in managers that have track records of generating superior risk-adjusted returns and have funds with assets less than $1 billion
- The Funds invest in a diversified portfolio of primarily lower risk, credit-related, non-directional arbitrage and relative value strategies
- The Funds are constructed to manage their volatility (Standard Deviation) and correlations to the S&P 500 Total Return and BarCap US Fixed Income Aggregate Index
- KStone seeks to invest in portfolio managers that have marketable securities underlying their strategies as the Funds provide investors with quarterly liquidity
- KStone attempts to avoid investing in managers pursuing illiquid strategies
- The Funds do not utilize leverage at the portfolio level and generally invest in underlying managers that use reasonable leverage